Sreenivasan, the actor-writer finally confirmed that he is teaming with Mohanlal and Sathyan Anthikad once again, for an upcoming project. Sreenivasan revealed the news during the interactive session with students, which was organised on the last day of Kerala State Youth Festival, in Kannur. He confirmed that the movie will start rolling this year. The rumours regarding the Mohanlal-Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad project have been doing rounds from the past few months. The Mohanlal-Sreenivasan duo last associated with Sathyan, for the 1989 movie Varavelppu.
If the reports are to be believed, the upcoming Mohanlal-Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad project will be a satirical drama, based on Kerala’s current political environment. The team is expected to reveal the further details, soon.
- Sathyan Anthikad and popular actor Fahadh Faasil is all set to join hands for new venture
- Fahadh Faasil – Sathyan Anthikad team to make their second outing
- Sathyan Anthinkkad movie updates, roles of lead characters
- Veteran filmmaker Sathyan Anthikkad to team up with actor-writer Sreenivasan for his new venture
- What will do Srinivasan in ‘Ayal Sassi’ a Saji Babu movie?