The hit director-actor duo Jayasurya and Ranjith Sanker are prepping up for another sequel. This time, it is a sequel for the duo’s 2016 horror comedy thriller film Pretham that is on the cards. The director himself divulged the exciting bit of information in a recent interview. He also added that the movie wouldn’t be the continuation of the prequel but a spin-off of Jayasurya’s character mentalist Don Bosco. The film is expected to hit theatres by December.
- Here is an important update regarding ‘Aadu 2 ‘
- Veteran filmmaker Sathyan Anthikkad to team up with actor-writer Sreenivasan for his new venture
- ‘Sketch” is why because ?
- Shajipappan and gang are all set to return to the big screen on December 22
- Watch : ‘Punyalan Private Limited’; released a promising trailer