After ‘Pranayam’, Famous Indian actress and politician Jayaprada is making her comeback to Malayala cinema after a gap of 6 years. The actress is currently in Trivandrum, where she is shooting for ‘Kinaru’ directed by M. A Nishad. “ It’s wonderful to be back and that too after a long time. The theme of the film is a social cause about water shortage and is close to the farmers. The subject is a meaningful one,” said Jayaprada talking about ‘Kinaru’. Blessy’s 2011 movie ‘Pranayam’ in which she acted along Mohanlal and Anupam Kher was her last Malayalam movie.
- M Nishad movie ‘Kinar’ will feature three of the leading actress of Indian cinema
- ‘Peruchazhi’ actress Ragini in Hadiya
- ‘Paippinchuvattile Pranayam’ is an interesting love story, says its first teaser
- Teaser of Nayantara’s ‘Aramm’ is dedicated to all farmers
- Blessy’s Aadujeevitham began with the Pooja ceremony