Madhu C Narayanan who has been a former associate of Dileesh Pothen and Aashiq Abu will be directing the movie Kubalangi Nights in which Fahadh Faasil and young actor Shane Nigam is coming together. According to the latest update, Fahadh Faasil will be playing the villain role opposite Shane Nigam in this film scripted by Syam Pushkaran. Although there is nothing much revealed about the movie yet, this exciting bit of information has already triggered the anticipation among the cinephiles. The film is currently in pre-production.
- Fahadh Faasil is touted to be playing a negative character in Kumbalangi Nights
- Kumbalangi Nights call for casting for the leading lady
- Shane Nigam is roped in for Dileesh Pothen-Shyam Pushkaran movie ?
- Fantastic trio is back again
- ‘Trance’ will hit theaters at the end of this year, as a Christmas release