‘Ezra’ fame Priya Anand is the new heroine of Nivin Pauly’s ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’ and has started shooting for the movie at Mangalore. The actress made her debut in Prithviraj starrer ‘Ezra’ earlier this year and she is excited about her second movie which is a big-budget period drama. Interestingly, Priya signed up for the movie with a cost. “For Kochunni, I had to give up three films. We are shooting in so many different locations that the film will take up at least four to five months’ time to wrap up. I had to back out of those films I had signed, because of this reason. But I hope it will all be worth it,” she has been quoted saying.
- Upcoming period drama Kayamkulam Kochunni has released their stunning trailer
- Nivin Pauly in and as Kayamkulam Kochunni, revealed their first look poster
- Coming four months will be blessed with Mohanlal’s movies
- Kayamkulam Kochunni’s final schedule to shoot at Sri Lanka
- Keeping big hope on Nivin Pauly starring ‘Kaayamkulam Kochunni’