Dulquer Salmaan’s ‘Karwan’ which marks his Bollywood debut, has started its filming in Kerala. The team had completed the first schedule of the movie which went on floors at Ooty recently. Kochi, Thrissur, and Kumarakom are slated as the Kerala location ‘Karwan’ which is touted to be a light-hearted comedy on the lines of a road movie. Debutant Akarsh Khurana is helming the movie. Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palker also star in the pivotal roles of ‘Karwan’ which is being cashed by Ronnie Screwvala under the banner of RSVP.
- After Telugu, DQ is entering into Bollywood
- ‘Thrissivaperoor Kliptham’ will release this week in Kerala
- Teaser of Salman Khan’s Tubelight released on social media
- Soubin Shahir’s next ‘Ambili’ started rolling
- Dulquer Salmaan is joining with ‘Amar Akbar Antony’ team Vishnu Unnikrishnan and Bibin George