Dulquer Salmaan is all set to play the lead role in Salaam Bukhari’s debut directorial venture. Reportedly, the film will be a mass-entertainer and here is an interesting update on the same. Certain rumours are doing the rounds that Dulquer Salmaan will be playing the role of a cop in this upcoming venture. Reportedly, he will be seen in the role of a sub-inspector in this yet-to-be-titled movie.
If it turns out to true, it would be for the first time that Dulquer Salmaan will be donning the Khaki avatar in a full-length role. Earlier in the film Vikramadithyan he had played the role of a youngster who turns out to be an IPS officer towards the end of the movie. Reports also suggest that his role in the movie will be that of a mass police officer. No confirmations have been received from the makers regarding the reports. Actress Ann Sheetal, who made her debut in Mollywood with the recently released Ezra, has been roped in to play the role of the leading lady in this upcoming film. Well, we really hope that the reports doing the rounds turn out to be true. It would be really exciting to see this young actor in the role of a dashing cop.
- Dulquer Salmaan is joining with ‘Amar Akbar Antony’ team Vishnu Unnikrishnan and Bibin George
- Dulquer Salmaan will be seen in the role of a local painter in Yamandan Premakatha
- Actress Neha Sharma joined the sets of the ‘Solo’
- Samyuktha Menon in her next with Dulquer Salmaan in a full-on comedy entertainer
- Dulquer Salmaan’s first character Lt. Rudra Ramachandran, from the movie ‘Solo’