Kunchacko Boban and Shraavana starring Thattumpurath Achuthan has completed its shoot and will likely hit theatres soon. Director Lal Jose had announced this through his social media page. Kannur was the key location for the movie. The movie tells the tale of Achuthan who works in a shop in the market. This is Lal Jose’s third movie with Kunchacko Boban after Elsamma Enna Aankutty and Pullipuliyum Aatinkuttiyum. Sources reveal that the movie will be an entertainer loved by all kinds of audience. Sindhuraj has scripted the movie this time too.
- Director Lal Jose is all set to team up with Kunchacko Boban for another comedy entertainer
- Thattumpurath Achuthan, Director Lal Jose – Kunchacko Boban team started shooting
- Hit makers are all set to make a comeback again with another humorous story
- Lal Jose – Kunchacko Boban fun family entertainer will start soon
- Director Babu Narayana’s daughter Sravana is entering into acting