Anjali Menon’s much-anticipated upcoming movie has Prithviraj, Parvathy, and Nazriya Nazim in the lead and popular Bollywood actor Atul Kulkarni is also roped in for a prominent role. As per the latest reports that have come in, the latest addition to this yet-to-be-titled cast is director Ranjith. If the reports are to be believed he will be essaying a pivotal role in the movie as Prithviraj’s father. Ranjith has earlier essayed well-written roles in movies like ‘Thirakatha’ and ‘Gulmohar’.
- Anjali Menon – Prithviraj is again for next venture?
- Prithviraj takes a Villain role in Bollywood movie Naam Shabana
- Untitled Prithviraj-Anjali Menon movie will hit the theatres on July first week
- Director Ranjith’s next venture is all set to go on floors in England
- Actor Indrajith will be seen essaying the lead antagonist in Mohanlal’s Lucifer ?