Director Priyadarshan has confirmed that the news Telugu superstar Nagarjuna and Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal teaming up with Mohanlal in his much-awaited film Marakkar: Arabikkadalinte Simham.As per the director, the movie will indeed have these wonderful actors sharing the screen space with Mohanlal. The film which is being made in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam is touted to be the story of a legendary Naval Chief under the reign of the Zamorin in Kerala.
- ‘Big B’ will be a part of Randamoozham
- Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham will start rolling on November 1st
- Suspense thriller film ‘Gumnaam’ team approached Amitabh Bachchan and Mohanlal
- Director Vimal Confirms that ‘Karnan’ To Go On Floors In August
- Association Malayalam Movie Artists made a donation of 50 Lakhs rupees