Director Manu Ashokan’s debut movie ‘Uyare’ deals with the issue of acid attack. Parvathy plays the role of an acid attack survivor and also having young stars Tovino Thomas and Asif Ali. The movie is written by the popular duo Booby and Sanjay. Parvathy had earlier said that she finds herself lucky to be chosen for the movie. Sanjay says that Manu is doing his debut movie Uyare as a tribute to his mentor late Rajesh Pillai. Manu had worked as an associate of Rajesh Pillai and Pillai used to speak highly of Manu. As a gesture of gratitude to his mentor, Manu had invited Pillai’s wife Megha to officially flag off the movie.
- Parvathy will be seen playing the role of an acid attack survivor
- Mammootty’s highly anticipated period flick Mamaankam updates
- Chalakudykkaran Changathi completed its censoring formalities and is ready to hit theatres
- ‘Shirk’ Malayalam Movie released their Official Teaser
- Known Malayalam film director KK Haridas passes away