Director Lal Jose is all set to launch another new face with his upcoming film Thattumpurath Achuthan starring Kunchacko Boban. Sravana, the daughter of director Babu Narayana will be making her acting debut with this film. Sravana is a good singer and pursuing MA literature at Sahrudaya College, Kodakara. It was heard that the director had watched her dance performance in one of the events and called Babu to rope her in the film. This is the third collaboration of the actor and director after Elsamma Enna Aankutty and Spanish Masala.
- Director Lal Jose is all set to team up with Kunchacko Boban for another comedy entertainer
- Hit makers are all set to make a comeback again with another humorous story
- Lal Jose – Kunchacko Boban fun family entertainer will start soon
- Thattumpurath Achuthan, Director Lal Jose – Kunchacko Boban team started shooting
- Actor Giju John who acted in Prithviraj movie Ranam roped in for Lucifer