As per earlier reports actor Dileep and director Nadirshah, who have been close friends from their days as mimicry artists, is finally teaming up for a movie soon. If reports are to be believed, the movie is tentatively titled ‘Kesu Ee Veedinte Nadhan’ and will go on floors by April 2018. Dileep will join the project after the completion of cameraman Ramachandra Babu’s first directorial debut ‘Prof Dingan’. This upcoming movie is reportedly scripted by Sajeev Pazhoor of ‘Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum’ fame.
- Director B Unnikrishnan’s is prepping up for his next venture with Suraj Venjaramoodu as lead
- Best Buddies Dileep and Nadhirshah is joining as an actor-director duo
- Interesting posters of the movie ‘Thondimuthalum Driksashiyum’
- Release : Dileesh Pothan, the director of the film, himself confirmed through Facebook
- Dileep will resume shoot for his next big project titled Professor Dingan in early February