In V.M.Vinu movie Kuttimama, actors Sreenivasan, his son Dhyan Sreenivasan, Vimanam fame heroine Durga Krishnan and Meera Vasudev are playing important roles. Veteran actor Sreenivasan will play the role of a retired army man in the movie and his son Dhyan enact his childhood. The film written by Manaf. A and will be shot at Palakkad and Pollachi. Currently the shoot is progressing in Palakkad. Dhyan is expected to join the shooting sets at Palakkad after November 23.
- Dhyan Sreenivasan’s debut script is being directed by Thomas Sebastian
- Saiju Kurup as an army man in ‘1971: Beyond Borders’
- Pridviraj starer, ‘Vimanam’ is all set to go on floors.
- Nayanthara is making a comeback to Mollywood industry through Nivin Pauly movie
- Dhyan Sreenivasan’s directorial debut ‘Love Action Drama’ will start the shoot only in 2018