Sreehalli, a comedy-drama directed by debutant Sachin Raj, set in the backdrop of the pre-mobile era of an imaginary village will hit theaters soon. Rajesh Babu and Shimjith Sivan, the music directors of the film, guarantee that the film would be a musical trip to nostalgia, much like 90s Malayalam films. Surprisingly, the film features six songs written by three lyricists and sung by nine singers including veteran singers Yesudas, Chithra, MG Sreekumar and Biju Narayanan. Since the mood of the film is much like the 90s Malayalam movies, the music directors reveal that they have taken references from tracks of that time.
- Panchavarnathatha has been unveiled an interesting music motion poster recently
- Tovino Movie ‘Abhiyude Kadha Anuvinteyum’ will hit theatres on March 9
- Gulzar pens lyrics for Malayalam biopic ‘Aami’ directed by Kamal
- Dappankuthu number from Sunny Wayn’s ‘Pokkiri Simon’
- Mammootty’s highly anticipated period flick Mamaankam updates