If reports are to be believed, ‘My Dear Kuttichathan’ fame director Jijo Ponnoose has an interesting script and is in talks with Fahadh Faasil. Actor has to play the lead role in the movie which will portray the history of the Chundan Vallom, the well-known snake boat of Kerala. Jijo Ponnoose, who started his career in Films as an actor had directed two films Padayottam and My Dear Kuttichathan which are considered to be the cult. It is said that the team is busy with the pre-production work and will rope in Fahadh soon.
- Naseerinte Rosy directed by debutante Hegel, touted to be a romance comedy entertainer
- Fahadh Faasil picks another multi-starrer in Kollywood
- Veteran Malayalam actress ‘Thodupuzha Vasanthi ‘ passed away today morning
- Asif Ali’s upcoming project Kakshi Amminipilla was launched officially
- Appani Sarath joined the sets of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam