Biopic of late actor Kalabhavan Mani ‘Chalakkudikkaran Changathi’ is in its last phase of scheduled shooting and the director Vinayan is eyeing on Onam release. Vinayan is known for directing critically acclaimed films like Vasanthiyum Lekshmiyum Pinne Njanum and Karimadikuttan. Popular mimicry and television artist Rajamani will portray the role of Kalabhavan Mani. The movie will put a focus on the time from the life of Mani before he became a movie star and the time when he rode an autorickshaw named ‘Chalakkudikkaran Changathi’ for a living.
- Chalakudikaran Changathi is expected to hit theatres by Onam.
- As announced by film maker Vinayan ‘Chalakkudikkaran Changathi’ will start soon
- Vinayan TG movie Chalakudykkaran Changathi has released their first look poster
- Vinayan’s movie ‘Chalakudykkaran Changathi’ unveiled the firstlook poster
- Vinayan TG’s latest venture Chalakudykkaran Changathi has released their first look poster