After the success of Anwar and Celluloid, Prithviraj and Mamtha Mohandas are joining together for third time. If Reports are to be believed, in the upcoming film of Prithviraj, Mamtha Mohandas will be sharing the screen and the movie is titled as ‘Detroit Crossing’.
The announcement of the film was earlier made by Prithviraj in 2016 in a grand fashion with the actor tagging the movie to be a cross-over film from Malayalam. The film will be directed by debutant Nirmal Sahadev, who earlier assisted director Shyamapasad in ‘Ivide’. Reportedly, the film will be of the neo-noir genre and will be a first of its kind in Malayalam cinema. Both Prithviraj and Mamtha Mohandas are said to be doing equally important roles in the film. The makers are also planning to make the film bilingual, by making the film simultaneously in English and Malayalam. The shoot of the film is expected to go on floors in 2017 itself. Major portions of the film will be shot in Detroit.
- Mamtha Mohandas has opted out from Jis Joy’s Vijay Superum Pournamiyum ?
- Horror comedy movie ‘Neeli’ released a chilling poster
- Latest poster of horror comedy movie Neeli is here
- Hollywood stunt choreographer Christopher Brunetti to direct the action sequences in Ranam
- Mamtha Mohandas and Asif Ali are now all set to team up once again