Balu Varghese will be playing the lead role in Shanu Samad directed movie Mohabbathin Kunjabdullah, which was launched recently. The film was inaugarated by Sathyan Anthikkad on Thursday and is said to be the story of a guy named Abdullah, who settles in Bhivandi, Mumbai which is famous for textile industry. The movie is said to be based on the interesting journey of Abdullah, in search of a woman named Aleema. The film also has Renji Panicker, KTC Abdullah, Malaa Parvathy and others in prominent roles.
- Captain’ a sports movie, based on the life of the famous footballer VP Sathyan released some interesting posters
- Biju Menon movie Oraryiram Kinakkalal is gearing up for a release on April
- Sequel to the 1997 blockbuster ‘Lelam’ will be penned by Nithin Renji Panicker
- Sharu P Varghese is roped in to play the female lead of ‘Orayiram Kinakkalal’
- Megastar Mammootty will be in a political thriller which will start by the end of this year