Filmmaker Vinayan will be making a film inspired by actor Kalabhavan Mani who passed away under mysterious circumstances and he recently announced through social media that the film, titled as ‘Chalakkudikkaran Changathi’. The movie’s switch-on function and the pooja will be held on November 5. He also stated that ‘Chalakkudikkaran Changathi’ would not be a biopic on the life of Kalabhavan Mani, but a tribute to the versatile actor that he was. Salim Kumar, Joju George, Joy Mathew, Sunil Sugatha, Ramesh Pisharody and many other prominent actors are part of the movie.
- Vinayan TG movie Chalakudykkaran Changathi has released their first look poster
- Vinayan’s movie ‘Chalakudykkaran Changathi’ unveiled the firstlook poster
- Vinayan TG’s latest venture Chalakudykkaran Changathi has released their first look poster
- Honey Rose has joined the sets of her new movie ‘Chalakudykkaran Changathi’
- ‘Chalakkudikkaran Changathi’ is in its last phase of scheduled shooting