Thalappavu and Ozhimuri famous director Madhupal is currently busy with the works of his third directorial titled Oru Kuprasidha Payyan. The film which will see Tovino Thomas, Nimisha Sajayan, Anu Sithara, and Nedumudi Venu among others is touted to be an investigation thriller based on several real-life crime incidents that happened in Kerala. “I felt it was a relevant story that needed to be told. It’s a subject that’s close to my heart,” says Madhupal who promises a refreshing and unique investigation thriller.
- Tovino Thomas starrer Oru Kuprasidha Payyan’s first look poster is out
- Director Madhupal to team up with Tovino for an investigative drama
- Parvathy will be seen playing the role of an acid attack survivor
- Director Indra reveals the major plot of ‘Tube Light’
- Varalakshmi Sharathkumar will be seen playing the role of a bold journalist