After a brief gap Kollywood actress Anjali is making a comeback to Mollywood as the leading lady of Biju Menon-Neeraj Madhav starrer Rosapoo. Directed by debutant Vinu Joseph, the movie is touted to be a dark comedy and has Anjali playing a half Tamilian and half Kannadiga woman named Rasmi. Soubin Shahir and Dileesh Pothen also appear in the prominent roles of Rosapoo which also has Kannada actress Shilpa Manjunath in a central role. Produced by Shibu Thameen under the banner of Thameens Films, Rosapoo is gearing up for a release soon. Have a look at the interesting poster introducing Rasmi below.
- ‘Rosapoo’ a dark comedy entertainer gets a first look poster
- Biju Menon-Neeraj Madhav dark comedy movie ‘Rosapoo’ completed its shoot recently
- Biju Menon-Neeraj Madhav movie Rosapoo blocks its release date
- ‘Payyans’ fame actress Anjali as female lead in upcoming Biju Menon movie
- Biju Menon-Neeraj Madhav duo’s ‘Rosapoo’ unveiled its first teaser