Stylish star Allu Arjun who will be next seen in ‘DJ – Duvvada Jagannadham’ reportedly took his own time to wrap up the dubbing works. Well, generally Bunny takes max three days of time to finish dubbing for his role. But for ‘DJ’ he took nearly 10 days. As the stylish hero is essaying the role of a Brahmin in the movie, to get the accent perfectly, Allu Arjun nearly spent about 12 hours every day in the dubbing studio.
- ‘Action Hero Biju’ fameAnu Emmanuel to be the heroine of Allu Arjun
- ‘Dj’ aka ‘Druvaraja Jaganath’ is releasing in Kerala tomorrow
- Mohanlal starrer 1971: Beyond Borders, a war film is now getting ready for release in Telugu
- 1971 Beyond Borders- Mohanlal & Asha Sarath Are Back Together
- Megha Mathews has signed up for Asif Ali’s upcoming movie ‘Mandaram’