During the shoot of an action sequence in Santhosh Sivan’s Jack n Jill, Actress Manju Warrier got injured and had to be rushed to a nearby private hospital. Reportedly, she had to undergo stitches for the wounds on her head. The team said that the actress’ injury is nothing to be worried of and she will be on rest for a few days. Manju is currently working on Jack n Jill, starring Kalidas Jayaram as the male lead and she will join the shooting sets once she recovers. Manju Warrier has her kitty full of movies. Her next will be the big one Odiyan releasing on 14 December and has Lucifer to be released in the first quarter of next year. Both movies have Mohanlal as the male lead.
- Kalidas Jayaram is currently working in the movie Jack and Jill directed by Santosh Sivan
- Santosh Sivan is back with his directorial venture -a full length entertainer
- Next Superhit, Santhosh Sivan posted a photo with Mohanlal in Facebook ?
- Character update of Phantom Praveen’s untitled project
- Manju Warrier-Martin Prakkat-Joju Geroge Team’s Movie Goes On Floors!