Actor Kunju Muhammed was taken to hospital after he felt chest pain while shooting for Sathyan Anthikkad’s Njan Prakashan movie, and died there later in the evening. He essayed numerous supporting roles in various films died on Tuesday. He was a close relation of director Kamal and has acted in the films of Aashiq Abu, Junais Muhammed, and Akku Akbar. The unexpected demise of Kunju Muhammed came us a shock to his acquaintances from the film field.
- Suraj Venjaramoodu Set To Turn The Lead Hero Yet Again!
- Veteran Malayalam director IV Sasi passed away
- Actor Vijayan Peringode passed away today at Palakkad
- Known Malayalam film director KK Haridas passes away
- ‘Kunju Deivam’ staring Joju George and master Aadish Praveen released their official trailer