Actor Dileep has been granted a conditional bail by the Kerala High Court today. Dileep has been arrested in Mollywood actress assault case on the charges of criminal conspiracy. While granting the bail, the court mentioned that there was ‘substantial’ change in the ‘circumstances’ and actor can now walk out on stringent conditions which includes surrendering the passport, pay up of Rs. 1 Lakh as surety and two personal sureties.The actor had earlier approached Angamaly Magistrate Court and the High Court multiple times seeking bail and was rejected. He was lodged in Angamaly sub-jail since his arrest on July 10.
- The movie ‘Mohanlal’ cleared the court stay and will release on April 14
- Latest poster for the movie Kammara Sambhavam – Dileep in three different get-ups
- ‘Professor Dingan’ get delayed, shooting yet to start
- Angamaly Diaries fame Antony Varghese is not teaming up with Vijay Babu
- ‘Ramaleela’ has undergone multiple postponements