Randamoozham project was officially announced one and a half year ago and the pre-production of the film was going on full swing. But the novelist MT Vasudevan Nair asked the team of Randamoozham for his screenplay back. The novelist had gone to court and the court has now restrained the director of the film VA Shrikumar Menon from using MT’s screenplay. But despite the ongoing troubles, Randamoozham is in, UAE-based businessman BR Shetty who is investing 1000 crores on this project is determined to go ahead with this multilingual film. MT signed the contract 4 years ago with the director but no updates were given to him.
- 1000 Crores movie ‘Randamoozham’ updates
- Mohanlal movie Randomoozham’s writer MT Vasudevan Nair has opted out from the project ?
- Peter Hein – Mohanlal’s team up for Randamoozham!
- Actor Dileep has been granted a conditional bail by the Kerala High Court today
- ‘Aby’ Versus ‘Vimanam’ – ‘Aby’ landed safely